Consumer Law

Consumer Complaint Online Portal in West Bengal

For those of you who are looking for ways to file consumer complaints against those who are negligent in their services or goods. The West Bengal government has recently launched an online complaint portal that will help them to tackle such complaints effectively.

You can now file complaints here

Here is more information about how to register on the site before you can file complaints.

Key numbers are available here:

4 replies on “Consumer Complaint Online Portal in West Bengal”

Sir i am a GNM staff nurse at Gazole RH Malda under hatimari bphc . Sir the condition of Govt quarter is not habitable and i stay at my own house which is very near to my workplace 200 mt.away.But My office forsed me to stay at quarter and HRA allawance deducted from my salary .Sir it is very painfull to me .I do not understand what to do.My husband also a school teacher.His HRA aldo deducted.sir i want my HRA or well functioned and habitable quarter.please do something as soon as possible

My name has been errorenously eneterd way back in 1985 in thika tenancy as different name. How do I get it changed in my current name.

Leave a Reply