Criminal Law Property Law

How to Get Back Property Upon Conclusion of Trial under Section 452 CrPC

Section 452 CrPC applies when an inquiry or trial is concluded. After an inquiry or trial is concluded it is the duty of the Court to order the disposal of the property regarding which an offence was alleged to have been committed and to get back the property you need to file an application under […]