Legal Article Real Estate Help

How to Transfer Land, House or Apartment in West Bengal Co-Operative Housing Society and Take Action if Society Denies Transfer

Steps to Transfer To transfer house, land or apartment in Co operative society in West Bengal you need permission of the Society as provided under Rule 131 (3) of the WBCS Rules 2011 r/w Section 92 of the WBCS Act 2006. However, if the Society is asking for donation amount more than 0.5% (prescribed under […]