Conversion Water Body West Bengal

Conversion of Doba or Tank or Water Body Land into Homestead Land or Commercial Land in West Bengal


To convert doba/tank or water body land into residential or commercial or homestead land, one has to apply to the District Land Reform and Land Reform Officer (DLR/LRO) in the given format that is attached below.

Read More
Saving Capital Gains

Save Capital Gains from Selling Co-operative Housing Property

Understanding Capital Gains

To understand Capital Gains from selling Co-operative Housing Society flat/plot in West Bengal it is important to understand the specific provisions of the Income Tax Act as provided under:

Read More