Property Law

How to file a partition suit in West Bengal and Kolkata?

What is a Partition suit? A partition suit is a proceeding instituted by a coparcener when a property dispute arises in the family or when there is absence of mutual consent among the multiple owners of the real estate in the sale or division of the property. This suit is initiated only when the legal […]