We will discuss the online property registration in West Bengal. If we go back to earlier days, it is seen that people faced different problems relating to registration of property. There were also disputes in the registration of properties in West Bengal. But today, our government has launched a platform for us where we can register our property online without any disturbances. Online property registration in West Bengal and Kolkata is a government initiative with different governmental services through an online web platform. These websites where we get our work done in less time and with good facilities are controlled by the West Bengal itself. So, we can say that our government has adopted the technologies to develop the state in every aspect and provide different services to the public efficiently.
Today, in West Bengal and Kolkata, one should register his or her property to protect it from ill-treat. Sometimes, people face problems regarding their property because they don’t get their property registered under the Registration Act. It is necessary to register a property to enjoy the rights of the property you own otherwise you may not enjoy the property. There are many rules and regulations and guidelines to register a property in West Bengal and these rules and regulation are provided under the Registration Act though the West Bengal Registration website http://www.wbregistration.gov.in. This website not only provides us with the opportunity to register the property but also provides several other services.
10 Tips for Online Property Registration:
- It provides us with the opportunity to reduce our burden of work.
- It provides us with complete knowledge about online registration of properties.
- It makes us understand the terms and conditions of registering the property.
- It saves us time because offline registration takes comparatively longer time to register the property.
- We can register our property sitting at home or anywhere.
- It leads to less disputes or disturbances.
- It is an easy and comfortable process.
- There is transparency in the process because sometimes we have witnessed that many people fraudulently charged a high amount to get the property registered.
- The registration is done in a systematic way.
- It also provides us with the status of the registration.
20 Steps to Follow for Registration of Property:
- At first browse “wbregistration.gov.in”.
- When it opens click on the “e-Requisition Form filling”.
- Now, “e- Requisition Form filling contains two options but if you are a new user then click on “Fill up new Registration Form”. You can also fill up your incomplete requisition form which is given under the same heading.
- You will be directed to the guidelines page if you are a new user then read the guidelines and click on “Read and Please Proceed”.
- Now, you will get a form “Applicant and transaction” which will ask you to fill the details of the applicant, property details and transaction-related details. After filling the form just save it.
- When you save the above-mentioned form you will get another form “Details of Seller” and here you have you fill all the necessary details as mentioned in this form. After filling this form just save it. You can also provide details of other Seller if he or she is also a Joint Seller.
- Now, you will be directed to another form that is “Details of Buyer”. Here, you have to fill all the details of the buyer as mentioned in the form. After filling this form just save it.
- You will get another form that is “Identifier Details”. You have to provide the details of the identifier here and after doing so save the form.
- Now, you will be directed to fill the details of the land which is given under the “Details of Land”. Here, you have to provide the district name, ward number, local body name and so on. After doing so save the form.
- Another form will appear which will ask you to select the registration office and the place where you will register the property. Under this head, you will get your query number and this is also required for stamp duty payment.
- Now, again go back to the home page of this website and click on the stamp duty payment option.
- A form will appear named as “e-Payment of Stamp Duty and Registration Fees”. Under here, you have to fill the details of the payment. You have to provide your query number and banks details to make the payment for stamp duty and registration.
- Now, click on “Submit Details” and proceed.
- You will be directed to the new form that is a payment portal. Here, you select the “Payment of Taxes and Non-Taxes Revenue.”
- Now, select the “Directorate of Registration and Stamp Revenue” from the department category option and also select the “Payment of Stamp Duty”.
- Now, fill the details of the depositor and proceed to pay the stamp duty and registration fees.
- After completing this go back to the home page and make an appointment for registration of your deed by providing query number and year.
- Now, the registrar will verify the details you provided online along with original documents and attested photocopy of it.
- Your deed will be scanned by the authority and you have to provide fingerprint and signature.
- Now, is the final step where your application is verified and your deed is delivered to you which is digitally signed by the Registrar office.
Format of Online Registration of Property:
Some of the steps for online registration of property in West Bengal and Kolkata from the wbregistration.gov.in website is provided below:
The above pictures provide the procedure for online registration of property in West Bengal and Kolkata. Each and every step is given under this head to get your property registered online very easily and efficiently.
We have gathered great knowledge for you related to property registration online in West Bengal and Kolkata. From the above discussion, you can understand the simple steps to register your property online. For more in-depth knowledge and understanding about property laws and procedures in West Bengal and Kolkata, subscribe to Advocate Chenoy Ceil, leave a comment below or contact here.